Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Randomness Slightly Organized

Today has been slightly stressful, it really has been an emotional roller coaster. These were the emotions throughout the day:

Morning: tired and irritated
Mid-morning: under pressure
Late-morning: release of pressure
Afternoon: irritated
Evening: calmer, tired, slightly focused

Each one of these emotions have their reasons, they are not just listed randomly. I am a girl but mostly my emotions know their place.

I got to talk about Bosnia again today, heck I even got to sing in Bosnian. Just for the record I feel like people are super tired of hearing about Bosnia. But it has kinda been a big part of my life now. I think about that place and those people almost hourly, if not sooner.

So am I ready to just go to bed right now and wake up at 5 am? Yes, I would be totally down for that, however I have some homework that needs to get done before our weekly hall devos. I think I will try this method one evening because catching up on sleep would be a huge blessing.

Never in my life do I ever want to hear someone say that being a student is not a job (not that I really have, I'm just saying). I would even go so far as to say being a Bible college student is even more of a job, and anything branching off of Bible college that one may not necessarily get paid for.

Beth Summay if you read this, Happy Birthday (as I write this it's still your birthday). I love you, lady and I'm praying for you always.

Now I'm going to drink coffee, do some homework, get tonights devos over with and go to bed. There is a rough outline for the rest of my night. God brought me through today, he deserves all the glory.

All to God

1 comment:

  1. Beth Summay is reading this right now and loves you so frickin much! I would have loved to hear your sing in Bosnian! i know you were awesome and God was smiling. I am glad God has placed Bosnia and the people so deeply in your heart. I miss you!
    loveyou,beth

    ReplyDelete