Thursday, March 6, 2014

Time Moves Fastly On

Time moves way to fast. I am flabbergasted that it is already almost the end of the first week in March. Christmas doesn't seem like it was that long ago and it was a little over two months ago! It's insane the strides time takes when we aren't looking.

Now here I sit 8 months into this thing that this time last year seemed like a feat to achieve. With a mere 3.5 more months ahead of me. When I bought my plane ticket to get back home I felt like I was leaving the next day because this has literally been the fastest 8 months of my life thus far. I was asked by someone in the States how I felt about having to come back and I exclaimed:

SAD!!!

I am very sad about having to leave here. I love the friends I have made and essentially the second family I have here, but no matter where you leave from it's always like slowly pulling a band-aid off of very sensitive skin. It stung leaving the States, and boy..oh boy will it sting leaving here. It's like leaving something of extreme importance undone (not that I am the hinge of this outfit but you get it...). I'm not the most awesome of people to be in the position I am in, I make all kinds of mistakes all the time, seriously...so many mistakes. But I am SO thankful that God brought me here and has given me people who have loved and encouraged me through outright stupidity.

If you are reading this and you are a supporter of mine, first of all THANK YOU! As I've said before I cannot and will not say it enough to express my gratitude towards you. Second, I have a proposition for you; let's keep this thing going, it's a good thing wouldn't you agree? Let's take this relationship to the next level...supporters...will you go steady with me? I have started the process of becoming a long-term worker which means I need long-term supporters.

In 3.5 months I will be in a position where I can see you and talk with you face to face, which will be really nice! I am so sad about leaving but I am very happy about being with family and friends, I am also very happy about meeting new people who are just down-right top-drawer.

I am blessed beyond belief to know the people I know, love the people I love, and serve the True God who is super grace-filled, forgiving, and passionate.

*If you are interested in supporting me long-term please comment below or you can find me HERE

All to God

No comments:

Post a Comment